Question about 'liked posts'?

~Xandria

Is it just me? Whenever I like someones post it doesn't show up like it used to, it just gives the option to 'unlike' and when I get a notification saying someone liked my post, it doesn't show up. I can't see other people's liked posts either, like how it used to say 'Xandria, blah, and blablah201 like this'

Is this a glitch or a permanent change? Thank you!

It's not just you. It's not working for me either. I think it's related to the problems the forums were having earlier this week.

I hope so too! TDN staff has been extremely busy with plot updates and everything else, so I feel bad complaining about something so trivial. I do hope it gets fixed once this is all over with though. :)

Hi there,

I have submitted in a request to IPB (the makers of our forum software) and they've been made aware of this bug. It's quite a rare bug that they've encountered only a couple of times, so they've "expedited" the ticket and are actively working on resolving it.

Thanks much for reporting this in. Let me know if there is anything else you need.