Please help, I can't unlock the 'Stick em with a pointy end' achievement.

~Xandria

I was able to unlock the Dapper Dome achievement without any trouble but I'm unable to unlock this one for some reason. I've tried different weapons, only using one weapon, and all of the opponents to no avail. It's going to make me sad if I can't unlock it. D: Has anyone else had this trouble? I'm almost done with my 40 battles for the day, so I'm scared I might not be able to unlock it if I complete them all. (not sure if it works like that or not)

Thanks in advance!

For this one you need to unequip a weapon and equip it again. I unequiped my Leaf Shield and equiped it again and got the achievement. All information on the achievements can be found on our guide and Hrtbrk also posted them in her news post too. :)

you can simply just equip one if you have an empty slot. Mine were all filled so I had to unequip and then equip. It doesn't matter what it is as long as you can equip it to your pet. :)

Thanks so much guys! Achievement finally unlocked. :D Yay!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Zombiiesque if you have any questions regarding this action.