Fading Bottled Faeries

Does anyone know what the best way to proceed is with the fading faerie bottles?

Will they fade until they are gone from my safety deposit box?

Is there any advantage to saving them now that they are retired?

Has anyone combined their bottles - what was the result?

I'm new to the new and improved battledome and it's a lot to take in at once! I'm mostly trying to get my pets ready for this war!!

Hopefully this new battledome has been treating everyone kindly so far :)

The best way to proceed is up to you. You can sell them for a nice price, take them to the cooking pot and get a random weak bottled faerie, or even just keep them and admire them forever.

They wont actually fade into non-existance ^.^

If you save them now you could sell them in a few years when everyone else has used them to make weaker faerie bottles

and combining three random bottles gets you a random weaker faerie in a bottle

The new abilities are definitely worth it, so personally I'd use your old fading faeries to get new ones.

If you're not interested in battling, then you can sell them, and some of them (notably light) are selling for a LOT right now (90k+) and I can't imagine they'll stay at that price after the war is over, so you might want to cash in :)

However, if you do want to battle, then use them to get blessings and therefore abilities - Lens Flare in particular is very good indeed :)