Hello, everyone!

gabrielwbs

Hello, my name is Gabriel and I'm from Brazil.

I'm 18 years old and i'm returning to neopets. I was finishing high school last year and taking the university entrance exams, so I stopped playing for a long time (I missed the altador cup, the first event trophy i missed in 70 months :( ).

Anyway, i have a lot of free time now and I decided to come back for the plot/war.

I entered the tdn forums because I think it can be really helpful, and the Portuguese boards on neopets are kinda empty now :P

I wasn't sure about my avatar, but I saw a lot of people with anime avatars, so I choose this, from one of my favorite TV shows, Fringe xD

Thanks everyone, you all are so nice :laughingsmiley:

Welcome! :D Did you check out the new battledome? There's a trophy waiting for you, assuming that you have at least one win from before the revamp.

Yes, I did, but thanks anyway.

I really liked it, it's very easy to make money now :P

Too bad the faeries are getting cheaper.

Yes, I did, but thanks anyway.

I really liked it, it's very easy to make money now :P

Too bad the faeries are getting cheaper.

Welcome to TDN forums gabriel! Hopefully you have a good battle pet for the war, it starts very very very soon! :medieval:

Since the Battledome started giving the faeries out, they've dropped in price a huge amount. Bottled Light Faeries are the most expensive though.

I remember when the bottled air Faeries sold for 56k *grabs walking stick and fake beard and pretends to be old*

Guest JussttBre

Hey there! I'm Bre! Welcome to TDN I'm sure you'll love it here! I too missed a bunch of plots and stuff because of school. :(