Nc mall question

el_blubo

I have no idea, unfortunately. They could very well be random. I too am after more FQ and training cookies - and only ONE cookies is still in stock, the Big Top, which nobody wants. I'm afraid all the Lab Ray, FQ and Training cookies will sell out in less than 15 minutes whenever they restock, because EVERYONE is after them right now, to train their pets more. Even the stupid Game cookies are sought because training costs so much NP.

So...nobody really knows. I think it's random...but you're not likely to come across any more until the plot is over, sorry.

i dont even want it for training really im just hoping to maybe get a FFQ and ive got 700nc to spend

You're still probably going to have to wait until after the war is over before you have a chance of getting one, unless you're patient enough to keep refreshing the page in case it restocks. You can also check to see if anybody has some up for trade. Getting or having what they want in exchange is the hard part however.

I think your best bet of finding any in stock right now is to come on during Neo's off hours- late night to early morning US times.

I *think* when the first ones came out, they would restock every neo-day. They still likely do, but, as others have said, the plot hysteria is causing them to sell out very quickly. Your best bet is to check back as often as you can to try to catch it after a restock. I caught them a week or so ago, so they definitely are restocking, it's just a question of when.