Help- stuck in battledome and can't heal to fight

I was in a 1 player battle when the site went down yesterday, and the site thinks I'm still in a battle. Before a random event took all my hp, I could still fight. I just can't go to healing springs, feed my pet, unequip or equip weapons, or do the quests for the Quest cookie that I bought. (I did find a work around for the quest).

I'm worried I won't be able to participate in the upcoming plot, since I can't heal my pet in order to battle with him!! UGH.

My status page in battledome doesn't show me in a fight either. I don't know what to try next.

EDIT: I just said something stupid that shows I didn't read very closely. Don't mind me.

I hope TNT fixes it quickly...they're pretty busy, but it needs to be fixed before the war. I'm surprised it thought you were stuck in a battle but let you battle again, though. That's weird.

Train or negg for an additional Hp, that will unfreeze you.

I had that work once, and I also had to submit a ticket once.

I will have five or more windows open while playing, if the snowager zaps you while in a battle, what you have had happen does happen to others,

You'd think I'd learn by now.