Faerie abilities

ras2193

habilidades.jpg
I start a fight at 12:20 and then this appear :D :D:D

It's a bug (obviously) because i tried to use the 3rd and i couldn't

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Zombiiesque) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ok.

WHAT THE FORK??!!!

Dig and sink are level 100 abilities and I can't Use, like my old abilities :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

WHERE ARE BERSERK ATTACK? :evil_notsmiling: :evil_notsmiling: :evil_notsmiling: :evil_notsmiling: :evil_notsmiling: :evil_notsmiling:

I heard Berserk attack won't be anymore

:crying_blow: IM GONNA MISS YOU BERSERK ATTACK :crying_blow:

I won a Bottle faerie :rambo:

Hadadefuegoembotellada_zps7afb407c.png

Something has happened! bdtrophy_1.gif Ah, a Battledome Veteran! For your valour in battles of old, a trophy is granted. For your knowledge of faerie magic abilities, these Neopoints are yours. Well done, warrior.

26,000 NP

Something Has Happened! bd_veteran.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battledome Veteran' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

A new avatar AND a new trophy! :D I love you TNT!

I'm MAD thaty they changed it I WAS SAVING FOR A 100% freezer and Now i going to lose a lot of my Neopoints

Wait, run that by me one more time? What did they change in that respect? I can't get anything to load.

But in what way? Can you please tell me WHAT they changed so that I know what the deal is with my 100% freezer? I have no idea because I've been waiting for a half hour for a single page to load, and I have gotten nothing.

I can only use Weak Bottled Fire Faeries, Weak Bottled Earth Faerie, Weak Bottled Air Faerie

Weak Bottled Dark/Water Faeries don't even have the options to grant a blessing on pets...

Used 2 Weak Bottled Air Faerie and got each time 2 Air points...

Random points are given by the Battle Faerie

Edit: A screen shot of the Unidentifiable Weak Bottled Faerie

UnidentifiableWeakBottledResult_zpsd4bf5

Edited by savamal

About to start off trying our the new abilities stuff. Kinda sucks that so much has changed, but at least I got a trophy (though it's only silver :( )

Something has happened! bdtrophy_2.gif Ah, a Battledome Veteran! For your valour in battles of old, a trophy is granted. For your knowledge of faerie magic abilities, these Neopoints are yours. Well done, warrior.

62,000 NP
Something Has Happened! bd_veteran.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Battledome Veteran' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I feel so sad for my previous account :/ I would've gotten a trophy and an avatar as well :(((((