This ever happened to anyone?

Rebeka

Last week I lost my account, because TNT believes I was cheating with multiple accounts. Leaving that aside, I created another account although I planned on quitting, and I decided I was going to make this account the best I could.

I collected some of the easier avatars, played KQ (earned 1 mil. already) and decided that my plain 3 days old lookup needed some trophies. First I managed to get the easy ones - Cheat, Faerie Caves, Punchbag Bob. Then I went and played Roodoku and about half an hour later I managed to get a score of 1266 which qualifies for a gold trophy. I was so happy when I pressed the send score button :) But almost a minute later the score wasn't sent yet and I had a feeling it won't be sent. I refreshed and I got the "red Pteri site is down page". I refreshed again and under the game it said I sent 1/3 scores, but I didn't get the np, nor does it say I ever played the game.

I thought it's a bug, but I didn't receive a trophy today and it's still not showing like I played. I sent a ticket to TNT, but has anything like this ever happened to anyone?