Score getting reviewed?

jcpet

So I was just playing Rock The Vault (Ad) game and the third time I sent my score today it said my score was getting reviewed. Just wondering if I can get iced for this. I obviously didn't cheat... I think I just sent my three scores too quickly because it's so easy to get 1000 NP from it in a matter of seconds lol. I just don't want to get iced and go through the hassle of getting my account back...

I had issues with that game yesterday. (Which were a bit different, in the fact that I had sent one score successfully and was in the middle of my second game when I got a pop up saying my score was being reviewed. It also said I had sent 3 scores, when I had only sent 1.)

But anyway, you should be fine. I received a NM from TNT this morning, stating that my score for the game had been reviewed and approved.

They have some unknown criteria for when they review scores (Like with Spellseeker or Wrath of the Snowager, sometimes if you get 100k really quickly, they'll review it just to be sure), but I've had quite a few scores reviewed. They just check to make sure nothing went on that shouldn't have. As long as you played properly, you really shouldn't worry.

With a lot of games, if you hit a point threshold, your score will automatically be reviewed. I've had that happen in Bouncy Supreme before; first of the month, the high score list for that game is people getting as close to that threshold as possible. Looking at what Spritzie says, they may use a formula of points earned and time taken to decide if it should be reviewed. Usually, there's no issue. Most of my scores were accepted, and a few slid under the rug and I never heard back about them >_>

It's kind of weird, because I sent a score over 18,000 for that game (I was bored!), and it got accepted automatically. They may have added that afterwards, but that game is so fast and easy that I don't see the point of the review.

I've seen someone getting their score for Fashion Fever reviewed... it's weird.