Your opinion on my site?

satelliting

Hey, this is completely unrelated to Neopets in any form for your information. It is a site that I have created for the use of playing games at school. I am still undergoing construction on it, but I publish it to simply gain viewers and play them for myself. I add around 5 games everyday if not more. I hope to reach 100 games on the website, if I am able to get the space required.

I may result to ads on it to simply gain income to maintain the site and upgrade to pro to get more space. Tell me what you think of the site so far and if you think adding ads to keep up the site and upgrade to pro to add more games is a good idea. If you want, use the form on the site! :D

eastgames.weebly.com

That is the website. I hope to be able to afford a domain, like eastgames com or something. These would require the site to be able to run on its own income from the ads. That is why I am asking you if it is worth it.

Thank you,

Jordan

P.S. I plan on putting the Fullscreen feature on every game when I have the time! It is to late here to worry about it :D

The layout is cool, really neutral colors... :laughingsmiley:

I'm not the best person to talk about games, I'm really fail and usually only play puzzles... I tried the submarine one, and spent 3 lives in a minute... LOL

Arrow keys = totally failure

But I know that making games in flash isn't an easy task, and that one is looking amazing!

There's a lot of time I made some flash classes that I can't even remember which version was... but it was at the time "Macromedia Flash".

Last year I made my incursion through the CS3 version *ok, that's already old, but it's what I could find with a friend that don't use it anymore and could borrow...*. And that was a nightmare to be used to AS. I need to go back to flash and try to develop my calendar project... :sad02: but I'm just too lazy... :laughingsmiley:

It's a good start - I like the layout etc.

Thoughts: - why not have the game links on the front page, if that's the sole reason for the site? Currently your front page has nothing on it...

Have you thought of picture links rather than word links - then you could have them across the page rather than down the left. Also, picture links can give more of a clue what sort of game it is, and for kids, it's easier to find one you've played before.

It's like the other sites that have like a lot of games? I think you should replace the ''game links'' tab with ''Puzzle'' tab ''Action'' tab and more. (:

I also agree with bandito to have pictures :D

Ads give you income, almost everybody uses adblock. Free money! :P

Also, put a comment thingy in each game!

Their on game websites where you are allowed to take their games and post them on my site. I made sure to read everything before posting the games.

You should probably have a disclaimer of some sort and link to the original publisher then...

I would hate to see you getting in trouble for copyright infrigement.