Help Dig Out Mysterious Item In Tyrannia!

hrtbrk

Yesterday's unexpected earthquake has left a rather large ...something... in Tyrannia. Visit every 15 minutes to help excavate and get a free item for your troubles!

There is a NC portion to get some special new items! Head to the mall to buy your packs now!

dig1.png

mall_80x80_war1pck.gifmall_80x80_war5pck.gifmall_80x80_war14pck.gif

VIEW OUR NC GUIDE!

VIEW OUR MYSTERIOUS DIG SITE PRIZES GUIDE!

Got a canteen-o-sand.

I wonder if the NC digging packs have anything to do with those things found earlier - there's fourteen spaces, just like one of the pack numbers.

They certainly are :) They are now in the mall under the Specialty dropdown :)

Oooooh nice! So exciting. I got a tyrannian fur rug. Wonder how long this will go on before they get on with the plot. :P So glad I have TDN to keep me updated, otherwise I'd have no idea what was going on. :laughingsmiley: This may be a dumb question, but it said to put the items in our gallery..... should we be doing that? I'm kind of confused. lol.

I got a boo_speaktyrannian.gif

Hope I don't have to learn to speak Tyrannian to finish the plot :O

Hmmm.. I think these are just random items I didn't get that book

Oooooh nice! So exciting. I got a tyrannian fur rug. Wonder how long this will go on before they get on with the plot. :P So glad I have TDN to keep me updated, otherwise I'd have no idea what was going on. :laughingsmiley: This may be a dumb question, but it said to put the items in our gallery..... should we be doing that? I'm kind of confused. lol.

Was your third item a rock candy or something? I just put it in there

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oooooh nice! So exciting. I got a tyrannian fur rug. Wonder how long this will go on before they get on with the plot. :P So glad I have TDN to keep me updated, otherwise I'd have no idea what was going on. :laughingsmiley:

Every 5 minutes seems really quick, I doubt this will go on long. I think it'll only last a day, maybe two just so everyone can catch on, since the REs about the earthquake only lasted a day before something new was added.

Every 5 minutes seems really quick, I doubt this will go on long. I think it'll only last a day, maybe two just so everyone can catch on, since the REs about the earthquake only lasted a day before something new was added.

Its still only 15 mins for me...I think they must be releasing each item slowly and anyone can just catch up. Maybe that's why some people are claiming 5 mins?

Its still only 15 mins for me...I think they must be releasing each item slowly and anyone can just catch up. Maybe that's why some people are claiming 5 mins?

Oh maybe it is 15 mins? I haven't really checked it out for myself, I just read the first post and that was what I was going off of.

Oh maybe it is 15 mins? I haven't really checked it out for myself, I just read the first post and that was what I was going off of.

Well it would make sense, given the fact those people that log on at the end of the neo-day may have no chance of doing it? I dunno, just spitballing ideas

I got a qa_ancientshoppinglist.gifancient shopping list scroll.

Total excitement!!! Has anyone bought a Tyrannian Scanoscope? I just bought one and recieved a mall_bg_bluelagoonrockycavern.gifTyrannian Lagoon Background.

Its definitely every 15 mins, not 5. That is unless TNT is cruel to people form NZ

It appears every 15 minutes is correct. The neoboards seemed to have figured out the pattern.

Why some people can dig twice in a row, or what seems like every five minutes is that the timer works on 15 minute intervals. As an example: if you go to dig at 6:40, you will be able to dig again at 6:45, but won't be able to dig again until 7:00.

It appears every 15 minutes is correct. The neoboards seemed to have figured out the pattern.

Why some people can dig twice in a row, or what seems like every five minutes is that the timer works on 15 minute intervals. As an example: if you go to dig at 6:40, you will be able to dig again at 6:45, but won't be able to dig again until 7:00.

So do you think that this random digging thing is going to amount to anything or should we just go on with our normal lives?

Hmmmm these "Raspberry Candy Rock" things must be important if I have two now and they must be a new item with all the price differences in the shop wizard. Thoughts?

Interesting. I have been able to dig every five minutes on the dot.... not fifteen. Wonder why that is. I have four items so far.

well I have 4 too..somehow I don't think you will surpass anyone in the number of items you have procured

No, I didn't mean that... I just mean, the first four times I did it every five minutes on the dot and got four items out of it... but now it seems like it slowed down and it's every 15. I think it may have glitched out on my end or something.

Ooh, I got a pot_pestilence_potion.gifPotion of Pestilence!

Seems to be worth a bit :)

In terms of 'is it worth digging lots?' - if previous plots are anything to go by, you may get points for each time you dig. At the end of the plot there will be a prize shop. The more points you have... :D

Do you think it's safe to sell the items we get?

I would say yes - they're just 'junk', although you may be lucky and get something worth having.

I really hope this doesn't go on forever. I'm really wanting to see an actual plot. :-)

it won't go on for ever, but this is the start of the plot - probably points are already being earned for each dig :) There will be harder bits, don't worry!

Do we really have to put the items we get into our galleries?

No. That's just a random quote that means nothing.