*waves*

CalthaPalustris

Greetings, everyone! :king:

I've been browsing this forum a lot over the past few months years so I decided it would do no harm to join.

I'm a young person from a small country called Latvia. I studied architecture for a semester but quit due to lack of funds, commitment and talent and now, as I wait for the new school year to apply elsewhere, I spend my days reading, training in a dance group, collecting Neopets avatars and working as a freelance translator and high-school homework doer. :graduated: It's ridiculous that the youth nowadays would rather pay than spend an hour to write a simple essay! Yet I don't mind, I find this endeavour enjoyable and I wish it was a legitimate profession.

I've been on and off Neopets ever since my (then) best friend introduced me to the site in 2005 or so. I've tried to quit but I always return, it's like a curse! My favourite Neopet is the Lutari. :3 And my favourite pet colour is grey. It makes me really sad that I'll never own an UC Lutari...

Hope you're having an okay day!

Caltha

Hello! Welcome to TDN ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Welcome to the forums Caltha! I'm Xandria. It makes me sad that I'll never own a UC pet, period. There are so many adorable ones, but if I had to pick just one I'd choose a uc royalboy shoyru. All of the UC grey pets are adorable as well, especially the chomby and lupe. I've never seen a uc grey lutari, so I can't say much there, but I'll bet it looks adorable. :) I am happy that I'll be able to customize though, once I have the nps and neocash to spare that is.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hi, people! I'm sure I'll have a good time on these forums. ^_^

@Xandria, you can still trade for UC pets; it's hard but not entirely impossible! And I agree about the Shoyru, their old art is much cuter. I mentioned Lutaris because they were converted automatically (there are no UC Lutaris at all), besides, I could never adopt one because they disappear when pounded and they cannot be transferred. :C