Hello! I'm new to TDN

seventhsecret

Hello (: my name is Ashlee. I'm Australian and started playing Neopets roughly 8 years ago.

I became inactive for a long time throughout my High School years but I have recently created a new account and am rebuilding.

I love the idea of the TDN forums and as I am not a big wizz with Neopets or computers in general, I'm happy that I can be involved in helpful forums full of fellow devoted players.

I'm currently focused on increasing my avatar count. I have reached 140 at the moment, so I still have a long way to go :).

I'm a bit late to this, sorry. Was just browsing through the new member introductions and came across your post. It's nice to meet you Ashlee! I'm Xandria. We have a lot of great, helpful members here and the staff does a wonderful job at keeping you updated with the new content, guides, etc. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Oh, and how cool that you are from Australia. One thing I really love about these forums is that you get to meet all kinds of people from all over the world. Visiting Australia is at the top of my bucket list. I'm a marine biology student and I just have to see the great barrier reef someday soon, hopefully. :) I bet it is so beautiful up close and personal. Have you ever been?