Mystery Island Training School vs Secret Ninja Training School

perrin

My battle pets level is almost high enough for me to start training strength and defense at the schools now. The thing is I'll almost be high enough to start the secret ninja school. Should I just level up to the ninja school or should I stay at the Mystery Island school?

My pets stats are:

level: 233

strength: 359

defense: 215

hp: 477

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

I would say yes. I did it, and I had further to go. I was about level 200 when I decided to train my level up to the Ninja school. Now it's really easy to train--much faster, and even much cheaper. Especially right now, when everyone is desperately training...but most of the people who are desperately training are using the lower level of codestones, so they are rising in price faster than the red codestones are.

I wish I was as close as you- I'd love to get into the Secret Ninja School already! Those codestones are SO much cheaper- and you'd be going in with 2 hour training sessions, rather than 24!

Nine more levels before Ninja.

Edit ok down to five now, thank you scratchcards and training fortune cookie.

Ninja level has the advantage of being able to buy some pretty neat items without worry of inflation, jade e and thick smoke bombs. Both very useful in a war. I had to use a few of those in the Wraith War to max out, and I just barely made it by the skin of my teeth. Last time, there was a modest profit to be made reselling.

Pets at Red Codestone level make up a small percentage of neopet users, yet everyone going to Battledome is winning red codestones at an alarming rate. Supply has overstepped demand, and thus price has gone down. I suspect that many of the serious battle pets have started retraining at these prices.

Conversely, the abundance of codestones have kept other trainers that inflated during war such as the Al Strength potion and Armoured neggs, at a very depressed cost. If the codestone as prizes end when the war begins this may all change, or there may be enough people, like myself that started hording Red Codestones when they stabilized at there currently depressed price.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I would say yes. I did it, and I had further to go. I was about level 200 when I decided to train my level up to the Ninja school. Now it's really easy to train--much faster, and even much cheaper. Especially right now, when everyone is desperately training...but most of the people who are desperately training are using the lower level of codestones, so they are rising in price faster than the red codestones are.

That's the way I've been leaning when I saw that the red codestones haven't been inflating as much, and I completely forgot about the reduced training time.

Thanks for the advice.