Hello, I'm new

grandslam286

Hey, I've been a user of TDN for a while (especially the dallies page and the avatar checklist), but I am now just joining the forum. What motivated me to join the forum was my interest in the avatar lending program. That won't be all that my membership on the forum is about though.

This is my Neopets username as well, and I currently have 285 avatars and 24 game trophies (8 from high score lists). I returned to Neopets 6 months ago after a long hiatus (though I did spend most of the first month playing Deckball (which payed off when I got a 2nd place trophy).

Feel free to nf me or ask me whatever you like.

Hi! & Nice to meet you. I'm Xandria. :) I'm sure you'll love the forums here and you've got quite a lot of avatars already, so keep up the great work!

I'm up to 288 now. Really, all it is is patience, some luck, and lots and lots of practice on game avatars. Problem is, there are still several more left that are currently testing my patience. But I'll keep visiting tombs, fishing holes, and grundo plushies, and brightvalian wheels until I get them.

love the trophies, its good to see someone older then me around, don't meet many players with old accounts. i think we all go on breaks after playing for so long.

Yeah, I'm impressed that you've kept your account info around so long. I forgot all of mine, which is sad because it was like a 11 year old account. OHWELL.

Kudos to your awesome trophy cabinet and avatars! :D I'm excited to see where you will be later! :)

Yeah, I'm impressed that you've kept your account info around so long. I forgot all of mine, which is sad because it was like a 11 year old account. OHWELL.

Kudos to your awesome trophy cabinet and avatars! :D I'm excited to see where you will be later! :)

Remembering account info was easy for me since I used the password I came up with for Neopets for other things for a while. That stopped a couple years ago but it was long enough that it is ingrained into my brain.