Battle Pet Chain Closed For Plot

Anime

Hello everyone!

Due to the fact that a plot will be starting soon on Neopets, I am officially closing the Battle Pet chain until it is over. I have two reasons for doing so.

One, plots usually lock out normal challengers and only allow access to plot enemies, which would prevent you, the members, from using our Battle Pet for it's intended purpose- obtaining the general Battledome avatars.

Two, we at TDN wish to encourage members to do non-puzzle plot parts (such as battles and group mini games) with their own skills. These plot areas are usually worth the most points in the end, and we feel it is more fair to everyone if each member uses what they have worked for to play these parts, while still being able to come to us for advice and instruction. Continuing the Battle lends through the plot would defeat the purpose of this, and would be highly unfair as the chain does have a time limit and we have no guarantee that everyone who wants it would get it, nor that people who got it earlier would still be able to participate in later battles.

If you apply for the chain while it is still closed (I will announce when it re-opens) you will simply be put on the waiting list for after-plot lending.

We apologize for any inconvenience this causes, and wish you luck in the upcoming plot. :)

Anime
ALP Pet Chain Manager

I would just like to say that I think that was a 'really' good idea :thumbsup: Though the war may be tough, it wouldn't be as fun if we didn't have to put our own blood, sweat and tears into it (or NP, time and anger:D)