Erm...what the!?

Lady Lyuba

I sent my score for Kass Basher three times today, yet the game says I only sent it twice. I don't want to sent it a fourth time as I feel I am abusing a glitch. Unless that is I really did not sent my score three times like I thought...O_o So I cannot tell whether this was a glitch or my own brain glitching.

You could send in a ticket, but if you accidentally didn't send in your third score that might look silly.

You could just wait until tomorrow or you could try and send a fourth score, if that 4th score sends and it still says that you've only sent 2 then you should definitely send in the ticket.

I would say don't send a fourth score, just to play it safe and in case of something weird. I don't think the 1000 neopoints you either have, or didn't actually get if the score really didn't send, will be worth something happening to your account if TNT thinks it's some kind of glitch you created on your own or something of the sorts.

My advice would be not to send another score. Everyone else has done a pretty good job explaining why - it's better to be safe than sorry and a pesky 1k isn't worth the risk (in my eyes at least!).

Personally, I think people worry far too much about things like this. TNT really aren't going to be bothered about you sending a score one too many times because of a glitch that is their fault.

If there was a glitch, and you sent a score 20 times, then that would be a different matter, but just sending one extra score really isn't going to worry them.

TNT is understanding of things like "Oh I accidentally clicked twice and then discovered a glitch and reported it." It's the people that click a few hundred/thousand times to abuse the glitch that they go after. So if it does happen again, you might want to try sending a fourth score. If it STILL says 2/3, then report it.