BD Set Help

Batman

I have been meaning to update my set for a while and with the eminent plot I think now is as good a time as any. My current set is...

Downsize

Ylanas Blaster

Patched Magic Hat

Heavy Blue Tunic

Crisp Blue Tunic

Ghostkerbomb

Hanso Charisma Charm

Kelpbeards Trident

I was thinking of replacing the Patched Magic Hat with Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield. I kind of think another anagram sword would be good but I really don't know. Oh my pets stats are a little uneven right now, I accidentally did a faerie quest and messed that all up but...

Level: 107

Health: 212

Strength: 192

Defense: 183

The budget is around 20-30 mil possibly. Just want to know what would be the next step in the set I guess.

You've got a great set!

As you've identified, your shield is probably your weakest link. Patched Magic Hat is good, but you'd be much better off with a shield that does a full block of at least one icon. HNMS is a good option. Other ones you could consider are Faerie Tabard, Ghostkershield, Dr. Sloths Personal Body Armour, or Pirate Captains Cutlass.

After that, I agree that your next step should be to upgrade your YBlaster to an anagram sword. I'm always in favor of more icons!

You could also think about some reflectors, especially if you mostly deal in 1-P. Reflectors like Kings Lens or Mega U-Bend or even regular 50% reflectors like Expert Lens can really help. I beat the Mootix Warrior thanks to the Super U-Bend. Then you can switch out your reflectors depending on your opponent.

After that, you'll probably want to think about some really big ticket items like Thyoras Tear, Leaded Elemental Vial, or Ghostkersword.

I completely agree with Lamppost.

Your set is absolutely beautiful (I am so envious of it xD) But yeah. The healer, freezer and bomb are perfect for your pet, as well as your constants. I suggest you sell/keep your YBlaster in your SDB and upgrade to either a Sword of Reif, Sword of Skardsen, Sword of Thare, Sword of Ari or Pirate Captains Cutlass. Downsize you should keep until you get a Thyoras Tear.

Same with Lamppost, I suggest upgrading your defensive weapons. Faerie Tabard + Ghostkershield combo covers all icons, so does Faerie Tabard + Kings Lens (the lens reflects the icons back at your opponent). Or just get a Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield to pair up with your Hanso Charisma Charm.

But for now, your set is pretty much complete apart from a few upgrades. Train your pet to a higher strength and defense boost, and continue training everything after that :D You'll do incredibly well :D

Kelpbeards Trident

Sword of Reif

Hanso Charisma Charm

Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield

Crisp Blue Tunic

Heavy Blue Tunic

Ghostkerbomb

Downsize!

- Very nice set indeed :D You can always buy another anagram sword to switch around or maybe buy a reflector (Kings Lens if you can go for it directly) :D