Lost desert scratch card broken

essiw

Hi all, I seem to have a problem with the lost desert scratch card system. I bought one a week ago and pressed the button to scratch it. It now only shows a blank field where the flash thingy should be. I don't think I ever did one of those before. Also it doesn't seem to be computer or browser based. I tried a different browser (Safari and Chrome) and also tried on an other computer at my girlfriends place (which even is an entirely different OS, since I use Mac and they use windows), but it stills only show that blank field...

Does someone know how I can solve this? Because I would like to try those scratch cards too.

Hi !

A solution for your issue has been suggested.

Thank you for writing in.

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Lost Desert Scratchcard Kiosk!

Our developers are looking into this and trying to figure out why your scratchcards have gone into hiding :P

We will update this ticket once we have any news to report!

Thanks!

They seem to be looking into it right now. Must be affecting a lot of people.

Yup, still not solved for me.

This problem seems to be solved I could scratch my card today, finally

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Also, please edit your post instead of double posting if you have something to add.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 year later...