Should I go for the avvie or NP

crazy_cat_luv_bb

I'm so excited right now! I just got a bag of peanuts from the wishing well. :rock:

Sometimes in the past I just tried for luck but now ... [/size]And really, this is just the second day I really focus on the wishing well LOL!

The screenshot:

t681gp.png

Because I'm an avatar collector, so I'm so confusing right now. I want to ask should I sell it or should I feed to an elephant?

Additional information: I also really love NP. I bought a 165k-NP-nerkmid for the avvie and I really regret for that action because I got junks when spinning the machine.

ooh congrats on the WW win! If i were you I would sell it and go for the NP. If youre an avatar collector there are plenty more avatrs that you can attempt to get without spending as much NP, and then buy the bag of peanuts when you're more comfortable.. there's nothing worse than regret! also, keep wishing at the WW - you clearly have good luck!

let us know what you ended up doing! :)

I'd go for the avatar and keep wishing at the well, personally. I also asked this question when I first won my bag of peanuts at the well. Since I have made the wishing well a daily I have won two times since then! So, definitley go for the avatar. :) You are bound to win again eventually, I'm sure.

First of all, thanks to all you guys for helping me to choose the right decision. I think I'm gonna go for the avvie now, like most of you has said :) My next wish is gonna be Snorkle Snout XD

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.