the perfect petpet

krawk_island_fan

i have a ghost male hissi and i have a bluna as a petpet but i dont like him(i adopted the hissi and petpet came with him),so i started looking for a new petpet for him but i just cant find one that fits with him,what would the perfect petpet for a male hissi,hes kind of a cool because he has the hissi thief set of clothes if that helps define his personality,help me

tks

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crimson) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules

im sorry about that word and my problem has been fixed,i bought a hydruplit for my hissi!!

tks guys,dont need to reply anymore

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrbtrk).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact hrtbrk if you have any questions regarding this action.