Gadgadsgame avatar tips?

~Xandria

Hello my fellow TDN friends. ^_^ I'm really needing help with this avatar and would love to hear some feedback from others on how they were able to accomplish it. I've read most of the guides and tips. I remember one guide even said that you could get the avatar simply by randomly placing the fruits and avoiding the middle row, as you can't lose unless you fill up that middle column. I tried that once, and managed 600 something.... but my current best score is 885 and that was from awhile back.

Just recently I decided to go for this one, since it seems pretty doable. Problem is, I can't even get to that 885 score anymore! I don't know how I did it to begin with. I play everyday and have gotten close to my best score with one of 851. I can never get passed that though. I forget which level it is exactly I get stuck on but things start to move so fast I simply cannot keep up to get that last 150 points needed. It speeds up so much at that point that I don't even have time to move my bombs so I usually end up bombing something that doesn't clear the board enough..... *sighs*

Any tips would be welcome and appreciated!

I just randomly tried the game about a week ago and got it on the first try, after months of trying last year :D What I did was make sure all the specials get used properly. I got it with 1002 point, mind you :D Basically the more you stack and the bigger the fruits get, the more points you will get when removing them. The key is in the specials.

I just randomly tried the game about a week ago and got it on the first try, after months of trying last year :D What I did was make sure all the specials get used properly. I got it with 1002 point, mind you :D Basically the more you stack and the bigger the fruits get, the more points you will get when removing them. The key is in the specials.

Haha, this was me as well. I only barely got the avatar.

A lot of the game is luck- which specials you get when. But you have to be really good about using them all correctly. I can't remember if this game has an 'easter egg' cheat, but if so, definitely use it. Because there is some luck involved, you may just have to keep on going. Play your three games a day, and you're sure to get it. :)

Sorry I'm just now getting back to this thread but thanks guys! I recently got a little disappointed, thinking I'd never possibly get it. But this gives me hope. Unfortunatley I don't think there is a legal cheat for this game. :(

Sorry I'm just now getting back to this thread but thanks guys! I recently got a little disappointed, thinking I'd never possibly get it. But this gives me hope. Unfortunatley I don't think there is a legal cheat for this game. :(

Just keep at it, hun- I'm sure you'll get it! :D

My strategy is just to keep like fruit together. For example, at the beginning, I'll try to keep all of one kind of fruit in the first three columns, another in the middle three columns, and a third in the last three columns. It's pretty easy to get a 3x3 fruit that way, which gets you more points. Staying away from the middle columns as much as possible and using the special items are good strategies, too.

Keep practicing, and good luck! If you get tired of it, you could also try Tetris (not a Neopets game), which is similar but different. You might be able to transfer some of the strategies.