The "guess my active pet" contest!

Duskitty

^ she can have the NP lol ...

well it was a matter of deduction really .. I checked out your pets .. saw the two that are best dressed , which means you enjoy looking at them , and took a guess at one of them :) so it was 50-50 instead of 1 out of 4 chance :)

^ she can have the NP lol ...

well it was a matter of deduction really .. I checked out your pets .. saw the two that are best dressed , which means you enjoy looking at them , and took a guess at one of them :) so it was 50-50 instead of 1 out of 4 chance :)

That's a brave assumption.

If you were to look at my pets, you wouldn't think Tiff would be my active.

Well, maybe you would.

haha

Lolno, my active is usually Zyla439 even though her colour would cost me like a life's savings to repaint. She's the battle pet and therefore the one I want stat increases to be happening to. Plus the Mutant Pteri is bad*** and reminds me of a dragon whenever I see it. :P

Though I also like looking at Duskitty too as she reminds me of a pirate-ninja for some reason (:

P.S To the site mods, you can close the topic now as the contest is over.

P.P.S You...you really like my pet's customizations, Angeló? :dance:

P.P.P.S I guess Queen can have the NP as a consolation prize... 8D just make a lot and I will offer on it with 1,000 NP and a junk item.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The contest is now over and the topic will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.