Drackonack - Hungry

D305

I've been trying to get this avatar for some time now.. But I've refresh like crazy all the time, but have not gotten it..

Any tips for this? I have like 10 different cheese items in my inventory along with thet Drackonack.. :(

One of the more successful ways is as Neoavs suggets: Putting "Cheese" in your inventory, followed by the Drack followed by "Vegan Cheese" seems to work the quickest. then refresh! If you want, you can also hold down the f5 key so you're not clicking like crazy.

TNT has indicated using f5 for refreshing is fine as long as it is you physically pressing the button and you don't tape it down or place items on it.

My Drackonack has been in my inventory sitting beside Cheese for like three months and it has still not eaten it. I ought to try the Cheese/Vegan Cheese suggestion a try to see if that works better, but as of yet I've had no luck.

I had random cheeses and the Drackonack in my inventory and refreshed for like 2 weeks without getting it. Then when I put them in order of cheeses, Drackonack, and vegan cheese, I got it after 3 refreshes. Try switching around the order and hopefully that gets it for you :)

Well I got the cheese, drackonack, vegan cheese order going and still nothing.. I'll try changing the order again.. But on a side note I've been getting lots of random events this morning :) free NP and items.

Hopefully I can get this avatar soon, I like having a clean inventory.

Does anyone know if clearing all other cheese items in the inventory will make a difference? And just keep the cheese/vegan cheese? I have 12 cheese items in the inventory with those 3 as well..

Edit: Well I finally got the avatar.. Added another drackonack & switched the order. Had about 10 other cheese items in the inventory as well. Took a few minutes of refreshing but got it!

Thanks for the help and suggestions everyone :)

Now to figure out what avatar to go for next.. (On a side note, got the Queen Fyora avatar today through the ALP :))