A question about pet transfers

Aloriality

I had to restart after taking a break and realizing my old like 14 year old account was hacked and neopets refused to give it back to me.

But I still had a side, and it's not very old, I only have two pet transfers per month. So I wanted to know a few things.

if someone transfers a pet to me and I adopt, does it count as one of my two/month trades?

if someone initiates a pet exchange, does that count as one of my two/month trades?

I forgot that younger accounts are more limited, so, I dunno, I transferred to a new side I made, so that means I have 1 left for this month, a friend has a pet willing to exchange for avatar because I picked up an avatar pet from the pound. So, if he initiates the exchange, to exchange an orange grundo for a snow pet I have, will that count as one of my exchanges? because I want to give him the grundo back.

Does this all make sense?

you get two transfers in and two out, so accepting one would be one of your transferss in. If someone starts a trade and you decide against it it doesn't count as one of your transfers, but it does count as one of theirs. So please make sure to contact the person right away if you change your mind about the transfer so they don't waste one

well this is an old friend from before my old account was hacked and frozen, so he has lots of sends.

Me restarting, I have two, I just didn't want to like, take his pet and loose a transfer of mine, I am about to join a chain for avatar in the lending here on TDN, but I only have two, so I wanna be sure I can