Is anyone aware?

Of the Neovian My Little Pony Background? I couldn't find it on any databases but apparently it's currently buyable? Is it in Future Fashions? I'm really curious to know what it looks like. :-)

Thanks!

Nevermind... Someone was just being a tool.... I can't stand that!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yes I know. A lot of people on the board were confused by this persons wording and even though they were bumping their board they did nothing to address everyone's confusion. At that point I realized they were trying to pull one over on people. It was really uncalled for.

Oh and sorry for the Double Posting TDN!!!! :-(

actually its possibly not that persons fault, at the moment there are still Twilight (film) filters in place which change words,

the background is Neovian Twilight background. ;)

the filters work by appearing to the person who posted it, as the actual name, not the name changed by the filters, so to them, it would have looked like they had posted the actual name. so they wouldn't have realised anything was wrong,

other names currently filtered:

Robert (to Clark)

Vampire (to Xweetok so if you see someone looking for Xweetok Facepaint its might be Vampire Facepaint)

Isabella and several variations of that name, so Isaebelle is also filtered,

Kirsten, Stewart, Patterson, Cullen etc are all filtered :P and of course Twilight

Breaking Dawn, and also Dawn were filtered for a while x____X

there are a few that i've missed, but sometimes what they get changed to is pretty hilarious :P if you have a side account, could make a board and then log in from another account to see what it gets changed to, :P

if you are on the NC boards, Clarka's contacts are actually Robertas Collector Contacts xD that one gets everyone the first time they see it,

yep, and the key thing is, the person posting won't be aware there is a change.

at random TNT does filter words, and parts of words,

sometimes its even their own character's names and stuff, it can get annoying fast. it also happens through neomail as well, although usually neomail is alot stricter, and the words are often "banned" not filtered (i.e. you get the red message of doom and have to re-write the whole thing, not knowing what it is you said wong)

especially these ones, they have been in place for several months now :(