Help with Poogle customization

BEE.

I'm one of those people who try the random clothes in their closet on any of their pets, and if it looks good, they wear it. But now I want to start thinking about customization properly but the thing is, I'm not very good at it.

The pet I want to start with is my Poogle, Taffieh. She was the first LE pet I got my hands on (thanks to a friend) and I love her dearly<3 She's been painted cloud for a good few years now and I think it's time for a change. I would like her to be painted Jelly, so her colour is sweet like her name, but I'm not going to risk zapping her. I'm not sure of her personality as I've never really thought about it for my pets (though she enjoys dressing up/costume). I do like the look of

Checkered

Spotted

Tyrannian

I'm just not sure which to paint her.. (when I eventually save the nps). I can never find any good clothes that match... (non NC). Which of those 3 colours above would look best? /:

This is her currently:

taf.png

Any help will be appreciated! Lol :)

EDIT: Sorry my internet was playing up and posted this twice

Edited by BEE.

I'm not too great at customization either, but I think your poogle looks really great right now. :) Love what you did with the customization.

Cute!

This is what I came up with, though I used Silver instead of the colours mentioned haha

Poogles have a lot of awesome clothes so you shouldn't have much problem coming up with something :D The hardest part will be saving the nps!

http://impress.openn.../outfits/322957

Aw, that is so cuuuuuuute! :') Thanks so much for that! That's given me something to go on :D

I'm not too great at customization either, but I think your poogle looks really great right now. :) Love what you did with the customization.

Thank you! :)

Daw! I say try to zap for Jelly! They are so cute and a Red Poogle Morphing Potion is only about 20k ish if she species changes!

Ooh, I never thought of that! D: & I totally forgot about the morphing potions just in case... I'll have to have a think about it :) Thank you!

Thanks all for your help. I'm going to play around with whats been suggested and see what I can come up with :)