Anyone want to refer me to premium? :-D

Welcome Back Apathy

Hi, guys,

I want to get premium. I know that you get perks for referring someone, so I want to give somebody those perks. Can someone refer me?

Also, what is the limit on super shop wiz each day? How many times can you use it? I'm asking because I'm trying to read as many books as possible, and I figure using SSW is a good idea for it.

Hi, guys,

I want to get premium. I know that you get perks for referring someone, so I want to give somebody those perks. Can someone refer me?

Also, what is the limit on super shop wiz each day? How many times can you use it? I'm asking because I'm trying to read as many books as possible, and I figure using SSW is a good idea for it.

I would refer you if I had premium. I think you need premium to refer.

If I recall correctly, when premium was updated, they removed the referral system. I could be mistaken though. I have premium and there's nowhere to go to refer people, as far as I can tell. There used to be via the old premium portal that used to exist, I believe.

If I recall correctly, when premium was updated, they removed the referral system. I could be mistaken though. I have premium and there's nowhere to go to refer people, as far as I can tell.

Ah, well, that's unfortunate. Thanks for letting me know! I'll just go get me some premium.

Bought myself a premium account. It e-mailed me and said it's activated, but it's not yet. But I figure that's okay, since it said it might take up to 24 hours in the actual premium information.

If someone wants to close the thread, please do--all my questions have been answered!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.