No Trade Items for Illusen's Quest

gingerew

I'm trying to do Illusen's quests to get the avvie, and this is the second time in a row that I have been asked for a no trade item right off the bat. For instance, I was just asked for Basic Yellow Floor Tiles. Is there any way for me to get this item since it is no trade? And is this a common thing or do I just have terrible luck?? :(

If you go to the Neohomes Superstore (http://www.neopets.com/neohome/shop) they have those floor tiles for sale and you'll be able to fulfill the quest. Just click on "more" on the top right of the "Flooring" section (if you don't see them right off the bat), and you'll be able to purchase them. :) I've been asked for items like that from Illusen, too, so I assume it's common. :P

I just search it on the web and it brings me to a database and the neohome superstore.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic is now answered and will be closed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.