Oh shoot...

KaylaTheHedgehog

I believe you are not allowed to (TDN article).

You should put your pets in the Neolodge if you're already willing to pay for omelettes each day. Otherwise, mass-send items through trades, or send all your money to your main account (just make a trade on your main account, and have your side account offer on the lot).

I find the easiest way to feed side-account pets is to just keep my neopoints on my side accounts at less than 3000 and visit the Soup Faerie. Since the only thing you can really use the neopoints for on side accounts is transfering pets, you really don't need piles of neopoints on your side accounts.

As it says here, you're perfectly allowed to buy things on your side, you just can't have a shop or restock for profit (including reselling on the TP or in auctions).

If you're buying food to feed your pet, clothes or toys or even paint brushes to USE (or collect) on a side, it's fine as long as the np comes from your main.

When I made each of my new side accounts, I immediately transferred in 20k from my main into each one. Every 28 days, I put all my side pets in the neolodge using that money. If you choose the cheapest option with no addons, it works out to about 600 np/month for a side (assuming it has 4 pets on it). I haven't needed to send np over to a main in a couple years.

Any competition that only awards trophies and no NP or items is fine to do on your side and you receive the trophy on your side lookup if you win! TNT has said that someone can win a competition more than once, but the entries would have to be significantly different and I believe in one NT Editorial, they mentioned that, after someone has won once, they tend to judge their future entries a little harder.

Found it! From issue 561 regarding Site Spotlight:

As long as it's a new Petpage with fresh new content, you should be able to enter it. As with a lot of other competitions, we judge players that have won before more harshly, but that shouldn't stop you from entering.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original question has been answered. Please refer to the links included above for future questions on this.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.