Welcome to January 2013!

hrtbrk

TDN welcomes you to the month of January!

Links: Home | Battlepedia | Customization | NeoAvatars | Forums

This month, we have these events:

• Aisha Day on January 3rd
  • Gnorbu Shearing Day on January 6th
  • The Festival of Buzz on January 11th
  • Sloth Appreciation Day on January 14th
  • Elephante Day on January 16th
  • Kacheek Day on January 29th

Other things to do: Dailies | Monthly Freebies | Faerie Crossword | Pet Transfers

meerca_red_party.gif

Yay! I love January. My birthday is on the 10th of this month. :happydance:

My pets picked out some crappy food as usual. For once, they should pick out something gourmet. Haha. :)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I'm super duper excited for Kacheek and Aisha day!!

Happy New Year everyone! Whoohoo, Aisha day is the first pet day! I can't wait to see the new colours and items. This may also be Shuhune's last chance to train for free at the Academy as she's pretty close to level 40.

Anyway, here's what my pets got this month. They were in a mood for bread, potatoes, crackers...or brown starchy things. XD

Azarale

2.png

food_baguette.gif

Fresh Baguette

Blankstarr

2.png

food_tater1.gif

Buttered Jacket Potato

Kristal_x_Pheonix

2.png

food_cheese_tortilla.gif

Cheese Tortilla

shuhune99520

2.png

food_breadbasket.gif

Basket of Bread

_blossombabe_

2.png

Crackers.gif

Neo Crackers

Right, and I also need to update everyone's customisations, too.

Woo, non gross food for a change! I'm excited for all the pet days this month. :D I wonder if they'll release another new colour for Aisha Day... they have done a few more PB colours this past year (Dimensional, Elderly, and Stealthy), so I guess the artists wouldn't be forced into making another one.

Welcome to the 1st day of Sleeping, Y15! :sleeping_02:

Lots going on, though! I've been working like crazy on avatars & about 5 minutes ago, I finally! got the Wheel of Mediocrity one! :thumbsup:

Bringing me to a grand total of 210, now! :rock: lol

Not bad for having started out a couple weeks ago at somewhere in the early 190s or later 180s - but this week, I've been steadily working at it & not doing too awfully bad!

I can tell you if I ever get the Bilge Dice - Lucky Streak!, I doubt I'll ever play Bilge Dice much for a goodly while hahaha :laughingsmiley:

I'm so sick of Bilge Dice, I could hurl heheheh :sick01: :sick02:

But being used to AC & almost! finally making All Star last year, I'll keep plugging away at it (a forever! MI player & supporter, I was as shocked as everyone else with our incredible success last year! I love having that 2nd place trophy on my user lookup, I was soooo! proud of my team & teamates this last season, it was pretty exciting!)

Tomorrow I hope to adopt a Kacheek for yet another avie, the Kacheek Swim - I'll also work on getting the Master Vex, Skarl Moody, Skeith - King Hagan, Symol, Techo - Cheesy, & Brightvale & whatever else I can manage! :rolleyes_anim:

I also attached a Snowbunny to my newly created Snow Kougra, Eirewenea (on my last side) & with some time & patience, I can kill 2 avies with one stone!

The Wocky - Snow Day & Whee! will be easy! And ironically, will get the Whee! this time next year! :laughingsmiley:

So many more! to go! lol but a lot of these I really should've had by now, anyways!

Which just goes to show, better late than never! :rolleyes_anim:

Hoping everyone is having a fun New Year's Day & is off to a great start to a brand new year in Neopia & RL, too! :rolleyes_anim:

(plus it doesn't hurt to post here, I need to get my post count up so I can join the ALP Lending Chain!)