TDN Main Page

Ashbash

I can't seem to get to TDN's main page anymore. All I can access at the moment is the forum. At first I was trying to go to the dailies and I kept getting the message: "Disallowed Key Characters." And now it is happening when I try to go to the main page as well. :( I don't know if I'm the only one with the problem and if it's something on my end? If it is, does anyone know how I can fix it? Thanks!

I'm not having any trouble. I don't know what could be wrong. Maybe the problem fixed itself? Or did you try it in a different browser? Maybe your cookies or a plug-in are somehow stopping it from working properly.

I'm looking at it in Chrome right now and there doesn't seem to be a problem. Maybe try restarting your browser?

I'm looking at it in Chrome right now and there doesn't seem to be a problem. Maybe try restarting your browser?

That worked! I feel silly for creating a topic now lol. Thanks for the help!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.