Hi, guys. FINALLY!

ClatoEverlark

I was gone but probably no one noticed.

I have this stupid thing that's going on. I am not aware when I do it, but I do it still.

Yearly unplanned Neopets hiatus. I just get lazy sometimes and just stop, you know?

Anyways, I'm back and happy. School starts this Thursday, though.

Have a chat with me, let's talk. I would love and appreciate that (':

Welcome back ClatoEverlark, I know I haven't met you before, but welcome back! :D

LOL You and me both. I never know when my next hiatus will be. But I'm trying to stay around as much as possible. I want to get my pet built up more, accumulate np to get some better gear, And naturally, help with the rating and suggesting equipment for the BD here at TDN. ;) I'm not planning on "disappearing" anytime soon. Such fun and interesting people I've met lately. Should keep things interesting. ;)

Of course, if you play games a lot, and the same ones because of the np payouts, you're gonna get burned out and take a break. I figure that's what was behind the breaks I took over the years from Neopets. lol But because I have friends there, I always end up returning. lol Friends ARE the best reason to stick around imho.

I hope you get to see friends you know from here around here. :)

Have a good one! ^_^

Hi there! -offers cookies- Welcome back. :D Ahhh, coming back before school starting is terrible for your marks, but it makes procrastination so easy! :D