So excited!!!

lilshadowdweller

Long story short...

My long time Russian boyfriend's parents got their visas today after had been rejected visas twice by the Canadian Consolate. They can finally come and see Canada and visit us in our home! (I had visited them in Russia earlier this year!)

It's been a difficult situation, but I know they'll love it here! I'm really happy for them! :laughingsmiley:

It's been a long-drawn PAINFUL process for us. Especially when they had gotten rejected twice. Plus, they had applied a month ago, so the process was so tense! When his Mother and Father opened their passports and seen their visas, they were so happy they called us while we were sleeping and his Mom was practically screaming it into the phone like they had won a lottery or something. :P She really misses her son, and she's probably always wondered what it's like here in North America. :)

Shame I can't bring them into the US though, but oh well! I'm sure they're content regardless! There's lots I can show them here.

That is so awesome! I'm so glad they've finally been approved! :D Waiting for visas is such a long and difficult process- at least it's all over now! :D