Where'd my guild layout go??

Tristeza

So I customized my guild layout and it was all fine, until I juss checked it; The only thing I see is my logo and the "Guild Home", "Guild Help" and "My Guild", while the rest is grey.

Here's the link, so you can see for yourself: http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3828075

It's like this on Windows internet and Firefox, so I don't know what's wrong, and I don't know how to fix it; I can't access any control panels. What do I do??

Did you change something and then it was grey, or was it working fine, then randomly turned grey without you doing anything? Looks like it could be the result of an unclosed format tag.

Last I checked it was fine. And if there's a way to access the layout panel, where you put the guild layout codes, then how do I get there? 'Cause I searched for ways, but don't know how. Or any way to clear my layout. :P

Rrah! That worked perfectly! Thanks!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.