How to get a Magical Chokato Chia Pop?

~Xandria

Hey guys. So I've been thinking about either getting a chokato chia or kiko. Not any time soon, because I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that TNT will release a few more chokato pets.

But, when I save up enough NP's I'd like to have Magical Chokato Chia Pop in my Chokato gallery for safekeeping. I know they cost around 2.8mil according to one itemdatabase but when I check the jellyneo item database it has no price listed. It only says they restock in the snow food shop for 2k.

My question is, I see NONE for sale. When I check the TP there are none listed. Checked the auctions, still no listings. I'm kind of confused about this? I made sure to type it in correctly but, idk. :sad01_anim:

I'm not looking to buy one right now, it'd just be nice to know they were available.

Aside from that I have two more questions.

One: Are you able to get a Chokato lab zap?

Two: Is there any likelyhood that I'd be able to snag one from the snowfood shop? I know it would be extremely difficult, but who knows... maybe I could get lucky? Or am I being overly-confident?

Thanks in advance guys!

PS: I decided to ask my first editorial question today. I asked if they planned on ever releasing anymore chokato pets. Keeping my fingers crossed that my question gets answered, although that's also unlikely.

Ah, now that's a shame. I could always attempt to pick up a chokato pet from the pound or find one UFA but now it sounds like I'll never have the magical chokato chia pop in my gallery. :(

Thanks for the feedback guys! I had no idea they were so rare.

Ah, now that's a shame. I could always attempt to pick up a chokato pet from the pound or find one UFA but now it sounds like I'll never have the magical chokato chia pop in my gallery. :(

People often sell Chia Pops on neoboards. They are 3 mil+ so get saving.

You`ll be able to find one for sale one day, I`m sure! They are rare, but they do go up for sale. :)