Hey :)

Klareina

Hello there :) well I'm very very new to TDN . The most I've used from them is their dailies, which helps me a lot so I'm starting to use their other great features.

I'm an old member of neopets, although I had to create a new account a couple months ago because I lost my old account (bummer :( ) but I'm glad to be back in the game ... With all these new events going on, it's kind of awesome. After years of not being on neopets. I miss the advent calendar the most ..

I'm looking forward to all the new and great people of TDN. Ummmmm I'm not sure what else I can say *smile*

Sorry to hear about your lost account, I've had many that I've had to replace over the years! xD

Welcome to the forums though, I'm sure you'll love it here!

Welcome to the forums! We have an awesome community here. I hope you like it and I look forward to seeing you around. <3

Hi there, welcome to TDN! -offers cookies- I too lost my original account- I was so bummed! :(

Guest JussttBre

Hi and welcome! The same thing happened to me so I have a new account but I've been on Neopets since I was little. Welcome to the community though, my names Bre.