{Insert Witty Hello Title Here}

NeuroticRequiem

Thanks so much! Love your draik!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! :D -offers cookies- I hope you enjoy yourself here~

I love your lookup, by the way- it's gorgeous! And congrats on your engagement. :D

Thanks so much Jordan! I am sure I will like it here too. The boards don't move very fast though. :* Hmm I will just have to check randomly!!

When I first joined the forums I thought that too - you get used to it though. I just check in when I wake up and maybe one or two other times during the day. :)

That theory seems to be working for me so far! It was driving me crazy being guildless though and itching to talk to people! It really helps talking off a neopets site about neopets though because it isnt as strict!

Tell me about it, I'm almost terrified to post anything on a neoboard now because of all these perma-siliences I'm hearing about atm.

Oh and welcome to TDN!