Bilge Dice

icedragonair

Everyone's favorite game for making neopoints, except when it hates you.

I play bilge dice every day, usually I spend some time, get my 5k and I'm happy.

At some point though it felt like the game became rigged. I'm serious, not even being paranoid, one day just suddenly it started giving me the WORST rolls for the situation.

Usually I can make it back up again.

Today I managed to get myself to -30k.... :whistle:

So, for those of you who play, what your win streak? And whats your loss streak, that embarrassing amount that you got to by loosing and trying to make it back up? :devil:

My win streak is 4 times in a row.

Wow. You are MUCH luckier at that game than I am. I admit sometimes it does feel like it's rigged. :P I have a two in a row win-streak. lol.

I'm assuming you are going for the win-streak avi, or perhaps both? It can deff be frustrating but if you are playing everyday, then you are well on your way!

Good luck! :)

I don't play for the NP (my grand total for 3750 games is -10 NP overall) I'm looking for the avvie. Best win streak: 7. I hate how you can get the highest possible score (24) TIE a computer player, then that tie (when you could not possible score any higher) counts as a loss. This game is maddening.

Wow. You are MUCH luckier at that game than I am. I admit sometimes it does feel like it's rigged. :P I have a two in a row win-streak. lol.

I'm assuming you are going for the win-streak avi, or perhaps both? It can deff be frustrating but if you are playing everyday, then you are well on your way!

Good luck! :)

Nah I play for np. I don't think I'm gonna get avie anytime soon, its very hard cause it needs uber luck.

I don't play for the NP (my grand total for 3750 games is -10 NP overall) I'm looking for the avvie. Best win streak: 7. I hate how you can get the highest possible score (24) TIE a computer player, then that tie (when you could not possible score any higher) counts as a loss. This game is maddening.

Yeah it does that to me all the time. In case I'm lucky to get 23 they get 24 or 23, I get 24 they get 24- guaranteed.

But I've never actually had a day when I ended with a loss rather than profit.

That's good. When I do decide to try for some NP, I usually lose a few times, then get too scared to keep going, cut my losses, and skadaddle out of there pronto.

I play this game A LOT (I have a Bronze Streak and a Bronze Score trophies)

My best streak overall is 7

This month = 4

I once fought back from -45k loss ... took me about 8 hours .. I didn't play it for a week after that !!

YES I do feel it's rigged at some point when it just starts a losing streak ... NO MATTER how much you score you won't win !! 24 = tie , 23 = loss , not only that , it stops giving 1's and 4's !!!

But then at times you score 17 and you win ... then you score 24 and Voila u have 6k in your pocket ! easy peasy .. kinda makes up for all the madness !!

Playing to get the maximum amount of NP from this game is very frustrating , yet some people do it everyday ..!!

Yeah it does that to me all the time. In case I'm lucky to get 23 they get 24 or 23, I get 24 they get 24- guaranteed.

I swear they have loaded dice or something.

This is probably what it would look like if I'd recorded every game:

50%: My roll: 20-24

Their rolls: 24

49.9%: My roll: 10-20

Their rolls: 20-24

0.1%: My roll: 15-20

Their rolls: 10-15

Hahaha, managed to make back about 20k. Ran out of time :D

That is insane! I'd probably lose so many NP's if I was playing for profit rather than the avvies. You've got skill! Haha.

I used to play this a lot, and on my old account I used to have both the avvies. But I tried picking it up again, and the last time I played it didn't even roll me a SINGLE one. I was pretty pissed.

Yeah, there is a point where you want to pick up your monitor and bash it against the wall. Lawl. I am amazed at people who can stick by it for so long.