Ogrin Day Is Approaching!

hrtbrk

Has anyone else noticed that all the clothes they are coming out with have a rather "old english" appear. Maybe it's just me being silly. :P

I think the clothes are cute though and would look great on a grey orgin. Do they have those yet? If not they totally should.

Has anyone else noticed that all the clothes they are coming out with have a rather "old english" appear. Maybe it's just me being silly. :P

I think the clothes are cute though and would look great on a grey orgin. Do they have those yet? If not they totally should.

I feel like I've noticed this too! They all have the same feel to them. Too much like.. normal clothes. xD

Haha I don't know if I've noticed it with other clothes, but I definitely can see what you're getting at! You're right that they'd look great on a grey ogrin. :O

I like the wig, but I think the whole outfit looks like it matches together really well. :)

Now that you point that out, I can see it. The male outfit they released on Xweetok day definitely comes to mind.