Summer / Winter / Spring or Autumn?

The_Warblers

Fall or Spring. Not too hot, not too cold. I can't decide between the two because they have their pro's and con's. Spring my allergies act up and it is always raining but the flowers are blooming and it starts to get warmer than it was in winter. Fall my allergies act up again and it can be a little windy but the leaves are changing colors and it's nice to get a break from the hot weather of summer.

Autumn is my favourite, by far. I find the colours of the leaves to be just gorgeous. :D I enjoy pulling out my scarves, and the crispness of the mornings.

Definitley winter! I was born during a huge snow storm (extremely rare for TX) lol.

Then again our winters here are pretty mild. Today it was in the 40's/50's and I felt as if my toes were going to fall off. Bundle up my northern friends! It'll probably be summer here for us in another month. :laughingsmiley:

Autumn, definitely. It's the most beautiful season, and it's never too hot or too cold. It's perfect :) Spring is my second favourite, for temperature reasons. Winter is alright, as long as we don't get too much snow/icy sidewalks. I loathe summer. I cannot stand the heat and humidity and there are so many insects :sick02:

Winter. I live in a place where, unfortunately, it doesn't get too cold or snow (though we do have mountains nearby that get lots of snow). I love the snow and cold.

Spring brings allergies. Summer is too hot here. Autumn is too windy. I love winter the most. :)

As weird it seems.. I can't decide between Winter or Summer. They both have pros and cons.. so many I can't decide.

Things I like about Winter: the types of clothes (I'm a total jumper person), being able to walk places without sweating, snuggling up with movies and drinking coffee to keep warm.

Things I like about Summer: I can wear cool shorts instead of plain jeans/tights, THE BEACH, tanning etc. but being in Australia it's so stressful. :sick02:

I like Autumn. One of the reasons is because one of my favorite holidays is in Autumn, Halloween. But I also like the summer because it's when I travel a lot.

It's summer in Australia at the moment and in Sydney it's the oddest whether I've ever seen. One second it's 40-something degree (Celsius) temperature and then it drops dramatically with crazy winds and a downpour. Never had a summer like this here! Usually I'd be down the beach tanning and swimming, but with this erratic weather, I just don't know what to do!

I love Spring because it's just when it's beginning to warm up (It's also my birthday in spring he he). I can finally get out of jeans and lumpy jackets and back into singlets, shorts, dresses and skirts. Second favourite is summer because I love the heat and it's so much easier to get and keep a tan in summer.