Use NC or NP?

damplyradiant

My first goal on neopets my Kacheek Gallery. I've calculated that I'll need about 10 million NP more to reasonably complete it.

Second and equally important is to finally get my dream pet. I've chosen it to be a white Kacheek. My pet is currently a cloud zafara because I've been zapping it, so I'll have to first buy a kacheek mp then use a white pb. Cost would be ~3 mil.

I don't know if I should use NC to buy cookies in hopes of getting an FFQ (and save the ~3 mil) OR just use the NP in my bank acct. If I use NP, it would dip into my gallery fund though...

If anyone could give me an opinion on what they'd recommend I do, that would be awesome.

Thanks guys. :rolleyes_anim:

**NC is real money, but I've told myself I'm prepared to spend around $10 on cookies, so please ignore the "real life" costs.

I wouldn't use the cookies unless you're completely willing to not get a FFQ with them. I have used more than 20 so far, and I haven't had a FFQ.

Unless you're interested in training your pets (so the other quests you'll be getting won't be wasted), just go ahead and buy the PB. I'm sure you'll be able to make up the NP in no time. :)

I would have to agree with just using NP. Cookies are a nice thought, but you'll most likely have to spend the 3mil on a PB anyways.

Since you have the lab ray, you could always try trading for one? If you got a "good enough" zap you could see if you get any bites on the PC. ...unless you have a specific name in mind.

Yes, I agree with others. You're not guaranteed to get a FFQ with the cookie, so I wouldn't spend the NC on it unless you're okay with not getting a FFQ. You can always save up more NP for your gallery later!

i personally like the cookies because it saves so much time in training my pet. from the cookies i bought i received 3 ffq. are you completely set on a white kacheek? the lab just zapped my kacheek sketch and i kinda like it. its pretty close to white, with blue lines outlining it. the sketch paint brush is only around 67,000np

Thanks everyone for their opinions!!

I have a big aversion to spending so much NP at once, but I'm going to have to get over that. :sad02:

-patpat- I know how you feel. :( But getting your dream pet is always lovely! :3

i personally like the cookies because it saves so much time in training my pet. from the cookies i bought i received 3 ffq. are you completely set on a white kacheek? the lab just zapped my kacheek sketch and i kinda like it. its pretty close to white, with blue lines outlining it. the sketch paint brush is only around 67,000np

:O Can you send a little of your luck over to me? LOL I just opened my 25th cookie today, and I still haven't had one FFQ- from the cookies or from a random event! :P

I could use that luck, I'm never good with real money and gambling!