What TV series ........

The_Warblers

........ that's you can't get enough of lately?

As the title said it all.

I'm watching the walking dead, crazy for it. I love it really really much. The mid-season break is ridiculous by the way :(

I'm also watching Glee, not-so-crazy for it, but I do like it a little bit.

Those are two shows that I'm keeping track of every episodes recently. The other shows I just watch them randomly when they show up on TV.

How about you? What series are you crazy for at the moment?

Warehouse 13 - I've been watching back to back episodes lately and while it was on TV Arrow, Revolution, Falling Skies, and Teen Wolf.

Old time favourites that I've never missed an episode of is Angel, Buffy, Supernatural, and Criminal Minds.

Haven. I like it when my TV series actually have a plot in mind, with a beginning, middle, and end rather that just arcs, and disjointed episodes so that the show can go on for ever, and ever, and ever, and you're beating a dead horse.....

The Walking Dead ... I'm a huge fan !!

Also Game Of Thrones and Modern Family

Hey, shake hand :) I want to watch Game of Thrones too. But I have not watched any episode, so if I start, I will have to invest much time in it ......

Fringe and Elementary are the only currently airing shows that I'm watching now, and I love them both- they're just fab!

I refuse to watch game of thrones until I have read the books (but I really want to)

haha i am the same on this! But the books are going to take me about six months to get through so I hope the tv series does the books justice.

haha i am the same on this! But the books are going to take me about six months to get through so I hope the tv series does the books justice.

I've read all the books, it didn't take me as long as I thought. In saying this though, I found that the books got mighty boring at times, especially the last one.

The series (TV) sticks to the books quite well (I thought so anyway). Only a few details were left out, nothing major.

I've read all the books, it didn't take me as long as I thought. In saying this though, I found that the books got mighty boring at times, especially the last one.

The series (TV) sticks to the books quite well (I thought so anyway). Only a few details were left out, nothing major.

That's good to know! I hate when the movies change too much that you can barely recognise them as once being a book.

I guess you've gotta take the good with the boring! I just have to muster up the motivation to put down all my other books and start reading them haha

I'm a HUGE fan of American horror story. If you haven't checked it out yet, it's on FX and it's crazy good. Insanely good. So addictively good.

Haha, Sorry. No but seriously, watch it. :) Caution advised.

CURRENT:

The Walking Dead: Amazing. Love this show. Can't wait until February.

Dexter: This show. Oh goodness. I love it. <3

Criminal Minds: One of the only crime shows I like. The characters are so well done and the cases engaging.

Bones: Mostly for David Boreanaz.

Supernatural: The earlier seasons mostly. I feel it's losing its touch. I miss the earlier seasons and how chilling some of the episodes were but still an awesomes how with awesome characters! =D

PAST SHOWS I STILL LOVE AND ADORE

Buffy. No words. Top down. My favourite show ever.

Angel. Buffy Spin Off, obviously it's awesome.

Friends. The only sticom I like. <3

Hahaha, not six months for me (I could see why you would hesitate then). I get through on of the "wheel of time" books in 2-3 days max. Could probably get though song of ice and fire in a week or two (they're about the same length) , but I can't get a hold of the first book to get started.

Hahaha, not six months for me (I could see why you would hesitate then). I get through on of the "wheel of time" books in 2-3 days max. Could probably get though song of ice and fire in a week or two (they're about the same length) , but I can't get a hold of the first book to get started.

I've always wanted to read the Wheel of Time books as well! Haha I use to be a fast reader and a few years I go I could get through them in a few days, but I've slowed down so much :( yeah I'm lucky my brother already owned the Game of Thrones book series because I was looking for the first one all over Sydney and it seems to be no where. They need to reprint another edition I think!

Misfits. This is no laughing matter. I need Misfits rehab because I am honestly obsessed with this program.

I loved Misfits before

Kelly and Nathan left. I still enjoy it, but

the loss of these two has hurt the show a lot, in my opinion. They were the best. I miss Simon too, but he kind of had to leave, unless

they wanted to do some time-travelly hocus pocus.

Other shows that are running now (or that are one break) that I would be really sad to lose: Dexter, Breaking Bad, Psych, The Mentalist, Bones, Doctor Who, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, NCIS, Bob's Burgers, Warehouse 13, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Supernatural, The League, Being Human (us and uk), True Blood.

I watch a lot of TV.

I've always wanted to read the Wheel of Time books as well! Haha I use to be a fast reader and a few years I go I could get through them in a few days, but I've slowed down so much :( yeah I'm lucky my brother already owned the Game of Thrones book series because I was looking for the first one all over Sydney and it seems to be no where. They need to reprint another edition I think!

Read it! For sure! Its so good, and its like, forever. 14 books. that's just awesome!

I have currently watched every episode of The Big Bang Theory and HIMYM and I loved them. I started watching Dr Who but I feel that it is kind of boring. *shrugs*

I'd say American Horror Story, Supernatural (favorites) and Walking Dead (yes, the mid season break is beyond ridiculous). This season is way better than last season, but not quite up to par with the first season, imho ^-^

I'm also watching Pretty Little Liars - mainly to find out how they tie everything together - and Vampire Diaries, mainly to have something to watch while I wait for new episodes of the other ones c:

I think I need find other ones too, though. *plans on eyeing through this thread regularly* :P

I'd say American Horror Story, Supernatural (favorites) and Walking Dead (yes, the mid season break is beyond ridiculous). This season is way better than last season, but not quite up to par with the first season, imho ^-^

I'm also watching Pretty Little Liars - mainly to find out how they tie everything together - and Vampire Diaries, mainly to have something to watch while I wait for new episodes of the other ones c:

I think I need find other ones too, though. *plans on eyeing through this thread regularly* :P

YAY! I was starting to think I wasn't going to find another American Horror Story fan. :laughingsmiley:

A few years ago, I used to be a completely obsessive TV watcher. I loved all the legal/crime shows, like CSI, Numb3rs, Shark, Criminal Minds, Eleventh Hour, NCIS, etc. (Pretty much every show that aired on CBS those years.)

Sadly, after they canceled Numb3rs which was my all-time favorite show, I pretty much stopped watching TV all together. With my work schedule, and without Numb3rs, I decided it really wasn't worth the effort to try to watch, since I'd miss a lot being at work late into the evening on a regular basis.

The shows I've watched since then have been on DVD and I enjoyed but wasn't obsessed with: Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones. But I recently discovered Hawaii Five-0 and I'm completely addicted to it. It's the best show I have seen in a long, long time. :D