Anyone know why Snow paint brushes are cheaper than Christmas ones?

emberskiez

I was considering painting my Christmas cybunny Snow because her [nick]name is Snow, haha. She's been Christmas for a good couple of years now and I worked green and red into her charrie design.

But I noticed Christmas pbs are like... 50-60k while snow pbs are high 40k. This baffled me because Christmas paint brushes have been handed out by the advent calendar a couple of times now... Anyone know why snow would be cheaper?

Also, if you wanna help me decide on a color here's pics!

screenshot20121207at217.pngscreenshot20121115at122.png

It's the eyes. All of the snow critters have grey or coal eyes, and people find that unattractive.

As far as what 'I' personally prefer, it depends on the neopet. Hehe. I love the snow Boris for instance with their carrot claws, and snow yurbles are so ADORALE with their leafy manes, but I think christmas cybunny is cuter than snow. Those green feet are just cute for some reason. :P

Also, looking over the pets I can see the real difference: may of the the christmas pets look like reindeer, christmas pteri looks like a robin, and christmas zafara looks like an angel.

I LOVE chrismtas Ogrin and Kau. They are probably my favorites. Hehe.

It's honestly a hard choice for me, because I really do love Snow Cybunnies (they are my favorite snow pet - I'm actually considering getting one myself. :P) But the way you have your pet customized (as most others have said) looks better with the green ears, paws, and eyes. Just my opinion though!

Btw - your customization is amazing either way! I love it. <3

As elbadito999 is supply and demand, I think that many people has bought Christmas PB just to have extra clothing for their species as the snow one has no clothes. That's why I think people buy more Christmas PB than Snow PB.

Personally, I like Christmas Cybunny better, specially because the eye colour.

I know a lot of people have chimed in on this, but I'd like to add my two cents :) I really love your customization, and my preference is the Christmas pet with it - although usually I would pick the snow pet so that's a testament to your great customization!

Both are really cute, so you'd be good either way, I think! I have a slight preference for the Christmas, but Snow is just too cute too. :3

AH! Your customization is SO adorable--the wings, the bow, the background, the everything. I agree that with your accessories the Christmas color is slightly cuter!

Does anyone else have a Christmas pet? I hope I'm not offending owners of Christmas yurbles everywhere when I say that my Christmas yurble is hideous. It's by far the ugliest thing the lab ray has ever done to my pet and I can't wait for it to change!

Hahaha, thanks everyone! Means a lot! I think I will keep her Christmas. I also think that Christmas is more expensive because it adds more to a pet rather than just giving it a texture (like the snow does), and I did not know about the Key quest stuff, that probably lowers snow pbs a lot.

-is a little late in on the discussion-

Just wanted to say this is one of the prettiest winter theme customisations I've ever seen and you made a good choice keeping her Christmas! :D

-is a little late in on the discussion-

Just wanted to say this is one of the prettiest winter theme customisations I've ever seen and you made a good choice keeping her Christmas! :D

Thank you so much! She's my favorite pet to customize, I like to mix spooky and holiday with her c: