Altador Plot 9 Help!

shadowkakkoii

Yeah, don't worry you're not doing it wrong or anything (that's what I though when I did it). It just takes a while. When you find it though, I wouldn't close the page, you may need it again later and I think maybe can just refresh it then (not sure).

This part did suck, and the worst part is after you finally find him the first time he moves, so you get to search for him all over again if you accidentally close the page/internet crash/etc. But he is there, a good tip is to count all the little archways and make a mental note (or write it down) of what number you're on.

I honestly had no problems with this part. I litterally went from the very edge of the page and slid my mouse over until it recognized the hyperlink (cursor became a hand), and clicked on every one until I found him, hitting the back button at the top of the browser when he wasn't there. Don't forget to search BOTH floors though. I didn't find him on the first floor. To find him the second time, I went to the same window and there he was.

I'm sorry you guys are having trouble with him! :C

You found him in the same spot Rotsuoy? You aren't one of those lucky people who got the game graveyard avvie right away are you?

Nope, I don't have that one. In fact, I have very few avvies. I've only been lucky enough to have done one random Faerie quest (did it today, actually), and I've played for almost, what, four years now? Hehe. That's how poor my luck is. :P

Also, I'm still not past the lever's part of the plot and I've been doing the tab method for two days now. :/