Hi!

Jadey

I'm Jade and I've played Neopets for 8 years and I have to admit I'm obsessed with it! I've never used the neoboards or any other discussion area, but I thought I would give it a go with other fellow neopets users.

On neopets my username is choc_chic26 if anyone wants to look me up or become neofriends :)

Even though I've played Neopets for so long, I feel like I can never have enough money or own enough items so I'm forever on there shopping around for the best bargains, especially for my plushie gallery.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and have a look around on the forum :)

Jade

Hey Jade, I'm Ice.

Another plushie collector! Welcome to the group. But your gallery is quite impressive though.

Neopets is much more fun to play with others, so if you want, fell free to add me as a neofriend.

Hi Jade! Welcome to TDN! Everyone here is really nice :)

I will be your neofriend. Do you play Habi by any chance?

I am the same way, although I don't have a gallery. I just shop for great deals and put everything in my SDB. I haven't stocked my shop in so long because I just keep holding on to things. I may put some cheap stuff in there for people saving for the pack rat avvie though now that I think about it.

Thanks for joining us and I hope you like it here (I am sure you will, it's pretty impossible not to! ^_^ )

Hi Ice I've added you as a neofriend and your gallery looks stunning! Very nice work :) and it's definitely much more enjoyable to have others to talk to on neopets. For too long I've played this by myself.

Hi Missy :) yay we're already neofriends hehe!

I've tried to play habi but I get a little lost so haven't been on there in a while.

I do the exact same thing! My SDB is so full of things.

And thank you I'm already enjoying myself and so glad that I joined the forums :)

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! -offers cookies- I hope you enjoy yourself here. :D

Wow, your gallery is fantastic!

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! -offers cookies- I hope you enjoy yourself here. :D

Wow, your gallery is fantastic!

Thank you so much, Rebecca :)

Hi and welcome to TDN! I'm also a plushie collector. I love your gallery though, it's very impressive! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you Haliaetus

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi Jade, welcome to TDN Forums! I've added you as a neofriend too. :) You have a pretty spiffy gallery; I used to stock stuff up in my SBD but now I'm selling a lot of things to make money for avatars.

I've been playing about as long but my new account is a little less than four years old.

I'm new to the TDN forums too :) My name is Courtney.

I've been playing on neopets on and off since I was 12, and just recently got back into it about a year ago! I have this strange obsession with neo villains 0_o and all the creepy stuff, I've been working on my gallery of terror...but I have ALOT of stuff to add before I'm happy with it.

Hi Jade, welcome to TDN Forums! I've added you as a neofriend too. :) You have a pretty spiffy gallery; I used to stock stuff up in my SBD but now I'm selling a lot of things to make money for avatars.

I've been playing about as long but my new account is a little less than four years old.

Hi Jess :) thanks for having a look at my gallery and I accepted you on neopets!

I'm new to the TDN forums too :) My name is Courtney.

I've been playing on neopets on and off since I was 12, and just recently got back into it about a year ago! I have this strange obsession with neo villains 0_o and all the creepy stuff, I've been working on my gallery of terror...but I have ALOT of stuff to add before I'm happy with it.

Hi Courtney, I've been playing since I was that age too haha add me on neopets if you like :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.