Hi everyone!

kimbojorquez

Hellow =) My name is Kimberly, I´m from México. In a few days I'll be 18 years old. :rock: I reallyyyyyyyyy like going to parties and I love playing soccer.

I have been playing neopets for more than 10 years. I had an account (x_sakurachan_x) That got freezed and I created my actual one (Azzummi) I still don't know why I got sended to freezeland hahaha. I stopped playing neopets one year after that, because I got really sad (I think this happened to a lot of us) It was a time when tnt started freezing a lot of people, my best friends for example. It was really difficult to me to try to make new friends, so I decided to leave.

Now I am playing again, I don´t know why. I liked TDN and I said why not? So here I am.. Nice to meet you all :santa:

*brings Gingerbread men* :D

welcome to TDN! i hope you enjoy it here, we have a great community ^_^

i'm back to Neo after a hiatus, and i still love it, its lots of fun and you meet some really awesome people :) hope to see you around the forums! i mostly lurk the Customization board as well as Neopets General Chat ;)

Hello Kimberly! I'm Xandria, nice to meet you. ^_^ I've never had my account frozen, but if I did I would be really discouraged too. I'm glad you decided to join back up though. As you can probably already tell, this is the perfect place to make neofriends. The community here is a lot more open than we are allowed to be on neopets so it makes getting to know people a lot easier.

I hope you enjoy yourself here, and I hope to see you around! <3

Oh and happy early birthday! I hope you have a great one. :wub_anim:

Hello Kimberly and welcome to TDN forums :)

I know what you mean ... I got iced in May 2006 and I only came back to Neopets in November 2008

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :) This is the best , friendliest forum ever :)

Hey Kimberley!

Too bad you got iced, I've been there too. :(

Good news though! This is a great community and there are a lot of returning players here. I'm sure you'll make loads of friends in no time :laughingsmiley:

Hi Kimberly! Welcome to TDN Forums. I've had an account frozen before so I can understand the frustration. Like you I'm also back after a long hiatus and I love that TDN Forums is here to promote meeting new people!