Are the battledome avatars working again?

emberskiez

I've been wondering about this since the Beta started, also. I haven't tried for any battledome avatars as I assumed they wouldn't work because of the new battledome and all. I wouldn't be surprised if that's why it hasn't work for you - guess we just have to wait it out. :(

I thought beta recently ended? I might be wrong though, maybe I misread the news

CLOSED Beta recently ended. Now everyone gets to try out the Beta BD. You'll notice that when you go to the BD, at the top of the page there is a link to Beta news.

While the BD is in Beta, all trophies and avatars aren't available. TNT has said that they won't be retired though, so you just have to be patient. :)

Avatars were not working for awhile in the open Beta. However, it looks like avatars should be working now. TNT mentioned it on the Beta Issues page.

http://www.neopets.com/dome/beta.phtml

Emberskiez, you might want to try again. If it still doesn't work, maybe send in a ticket.

I tried getting the ghost lupe avatar just now and it didn't work for me either. :sad01_anim:

The battledome avatars should now be working. I was able to help a lady get the Tonu Charge avatar this afternoon.