Agility in the New Battledome

I remember reading somewhere that Agility became much more important in the new Battledome than it was in the old Battledome (which isn't really saying much, but still). Does anyone know what agility is used for now, and whether or not it's worth training it up?

• 1 month later...

As far as I know, there are only a couple items, such as the Heavy Robe of Thievery that use movement. Since I don't yet know if/what role agility will play in the BD, I can't recommend training movement. However, if you feel like it might come into play, then go for it. I did in fact used to train agility, and once I got to a point, I decided to stick with training HP, Str and Def, Level only as needed. However, I do every affordable air faerie quest I get. Just in case movement DOES someday play a larger role in the new Battledome. My agility is currently 283. More than enough for the Heavy Robe of Thievery (needs 200). ;)

Training movement is basically personal preference right now. I HOPE that there will be some additional use for movement someday, So that my gamble on training some movement from the beginning will pay off. ;)