This is so annoying

barkie

Does anyone else get this message It comes up every time I change a page or almost all the time in games. The game etc freezes until I press okay or close. Some times it doesn't show on top of the game page and I have to close the page to see the annoying message and click on it.I am using Chrome but changed to IE but it still came up all the time.

Problem.jpg?t=1353120473

I think that usually means that something suspicious is trying to gain access to your player. It all depends on your security settings I think. Your flash player could also need to update your flash player. I would actually try going into the settings and seeing what you can do. I had that problem all the time on my desktop computer. Unfortunately I can't really remember what I did to fix the issue. I use a Mac now so I don't get those pop-ups.

I'm sure half the time I always clicked 'ok'. I hope you can figure out what's causing it soon so you don't have to put up with that too much longer.

Ahh! I came over to this board to post the exact same issue! I'm using safari on a Mac, and it started happening a few days ago. And it only happens for neopets, so it must be some recent change that they've made to their flash links or something?? I've tried going to settings and trying every different option but nothing is working! Let me know if you're able to solve it, and I shall do the same. It's driving me nuts....

I tried IE and Chrome but changing settings or downloading Flash Player anew did nothing to fix the problem. Yesterday I installed and began using Mozilla Firefox and I haven't seen the message since (I hope I haven't jinxed myself saying that) Hope it helps you fix it also

• 2 weeks later...

A precursory search on ds.serving-sys.com leads me here, on the website of an antivirus program:

http://forums.avg.co...=show&id=191092

I found an issue about connections to ds.serving-sys.com on an Apple forum, too, I think for a Safari user:

https://discussions....hreadID=2410972

With a couple of suggested solutions that should be helpful on general principle to Windows and Chrome/Firefox users as well.

It just sounds like your security settings and the Neopets ads aren't getting along for whatever reason (I'm tired today lmao). If you're uncomfortable you could download some software that deals with malware, adware, etc, to help clean any junk that may be on your computer. A lot of junk will float your way over time even if you don't go anywhere overtly suspicious.